Thursday 22 June 2017

A bit of Boudoir and Bath promo fun

I've now started the little bit of promo fun I promised to people taking part in my curated Boudoir and Bath collection project.
http://niftytoolz.com/collections-store-boudoir-and-bath

I'm pinning a couple each day from each collection to my Boudoir and Bath Pinterest board.

Now that's all going smoothly ahead I can start work on my next. Monogram Girl About Town will showcase coordinated fashion accessories from the wonderful independent artisits on Zazzle. It's a work in progress while I track down suitable collections meeting your high quality design expectations but still worth a quick look.


Want yours included?

If you're a Zazzler with a suitable collection - or you want to make one - just make sure you use template text for the visitors' initial(s). As long as your designs use text0 or text1 (as the "URL Parameter name") then all will be well. One or the other, but not both.



So if you've got one you think is good for it, drop off a reply with a link in the comments and I'll take a look. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is switched on. Please wait till I've had a chance to review your comment and publish it. Thanks!